The Weeneebayko (“Two Bays”– James Bay and Hudson’s Bay) Area Health Authority (WAHA) provides all facets of medical care within 6 predominantly
First Nation’s communities along the west coast of James Bay and Hudson’s Bay.
Moose Factory, Moosonee, Fort Albany, Kashechewan, Attawapiskat and Peawanuck.
* Recruiting Locums and Full-time Family Doctors
* Challenge yourself to provide comprehensive health care to remote First Nations communities
* Faculty appointments at Queen’s, NOSM, U of T, U of 0, with a well developed teaching practice program
* Become a member of an exceptionally multidisciplinary team with full-time surgical and anesthesia as well as back up specialty services
* Very generous compensation package with yearly travel allowance plus remote medicine funding bonuses
* Housing in Moose Factory provided with all amenities included.
For more information contact:
Physician Services Coordinator email@example.com
705-658-4544 ext. 2237
(Ad will be posted till June 2, 2019)