SRPC Logo Contest
The SRPC Logo was designed in the early days of the Society when most members were from rural parts of central Canada. We would like to have a new logo that reflects the full range of rural, remote and Indigenous medicine.
- Design a logo that meets the following criteria: Reflects rural, remote and Indigenous medicine.
- Can have colour, but works well in black and white. (Most of our documents are printed in black and white.)
- Has simple lines, is easy to reproduce in both print and embroidery.
- Looks good and is easily recognizable in a variety of sizes.
- Can be produced in a 1 x 1 cm size and is still easily recognizable. (This is the size of a lapel pin).
- Write a brief explanation of the logo and the meaning of the symbols in it.
- Submit the logo and the written explanation to the SRPC prior to December 13, 2017.
- Winner will be chosen at the SRPC Council meeting on Dec 16, 2017.
- Final Logo may be adjusted with input from a professional graphics artist.
The contest winner will receive free registration to the next Rural and Remote Conference in St. John’s, NL, April 12-14, 2018. We will start to use the logo prior to the conference, but will officially unveil the logo at the conference.
Send logo design to: email@example.com