RR2019 - Exhibitors, Sponsors, & Recruiters
Any organization or company that wishes to sponsor, exhibit, or recruit at the 27th Annual Rural & Remote Medicine Course in Halifax NS, April 4-6 2019, is encouraged to register today.
Download/print the 2019 Prospectus.PDF and review prior to clicking on "Register"
All prices include 15% HST.
Did you make a $500 deposit? If so, on the "Review and Confirm Page" select "Invoice Me" and Louise will apply the discount and email you a revised invoice.
If you have any questions please contact Louise - firstname.lastname@example.org or 819.647.7054
Your sponsorship and attendance at R&R provides a unique opportunity to get the attention of hundreds of rural doctors, students, and residents in one location. Whether your interest is to raise awareness, promote a cause, introduce a product, or simply learn more about the challenges and opportunities that rural medicine provides, this conference delivers.
The majority of our delegates are experienced doctors who are practicing in rural and remote Canada and students and residents interested in rural medicine. Other delegates include nurses, physician assistants, medical educators, health administrators, and academics.
Funds raised through your contribution ensure the ongoing viability of this valuable conference. The only one of its kind, catering on a national level, addressing the needs of rural doctors.
SRPC’s Rural and Remote Medicine Conference has become one of the largest rural medical conferences, attracting nearly 1,000 attendees in previous years. It presents rural doctors with opportunities to gain and/or upgrade vital skills, exchange knowledge, develop their professional and social networks, and compare notes on the evolving field of rural medical practice.
• Exhibitors who participated in Rural and Remote 2018 receive a 10% discount on registration if booked before December 1, 2018. (Some restrictions apply.)
• Full payment is due 30 days after receipt of your registration form. All payments must be made in full by March 1, 2019.
• Bookings will be released for resale if full payment is not received within 30 days of submitting the application.
• We will review your Registration/Invoice, (apply your deposit/discount if applicable) and send you the final invoice.
• Deposits are non refundable.