RR2020 - Exhibitors, Sponsors, & Recruiters
*As of January 24, We are Wait-list Only for booth space. Please add your details and we will inform you if any space becomes available.
If you wish to sponsor or advertise, please contact Louise Ardern. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Any organization or company that wishes to sponsor, exhibit, or recruit at the 28th Annual Rural & Remote Medicine Course in Ottawa ON, April 23rd-25th 2020, is encouraged to register today.
Download/print the 2020 Prospectus.PDF and review prior to clicking on
All prices include 13% HST.
If you have any questions please contact Louise - email@example.com or 819-647-7054
This is a one of a kind opportunity for sponsors to meet and network with hundreds of rural doctors, residents and medical students all in one location. Whether your aim is to raise awareness, promote a cause, introduce a product, or simply to learn more about the challenges and opportunities that rural medicine poses, this is the conference where your goals will be achieved.
The majority of delegates are experienced doctors who are practicing in rural and remote Canada as well as students and residents interested in rural medicine. Other delegates include nurses, physician assistants, medical educators, health administrators, and academics.
Funds raised through your contribution ensure the ongoing viability of this valuable conference. It is the only one of its kind, addressing the needs of rural doctors on a national level.
SRPC’s Rural and Remote Medicine Conference has become one of the most well attended rural medical conferences anywhere. In previous years it has attracted nearly 1,000 attendees from across Canada as well as from other countries. It offers rural doctors opportunities to gain and/or upgrade vital skills, exchange knowledge, develop their professional and social networks, and compare notes on the evolving field of rural medical practice.
• Exhibitors who participated in Rural and Remote 2019 receive a 10% discount on registration if booked before December 1, 2019. (Some restrictions apply.)
• Full payment is due 30 days after receipt of your registration form. All payments must be made in full by March 1, 2020
• Bookings will be released for resale if full payment is not received within 30 days of submitting the application.
• We will review your Registration/Invoice, (apply your deposit/discount if applicable) and send you the final invoice.
• Deposits are non refundable.