Rural & Remote 2022 - Exhibitors, Sponsors, & Recruiters
Any organization or company that wishes to sponsor, exhibit, or recruit at the 29th Annual Rural & Remote Medicine Course in Ottawa ON, April 21st-23rd 2022, is encouraged to register today.
Full details are available in the prospectus.
If you have any questions please contact Louise - firstname.lastname@example.org or 819-647-7054
The SRPC has arranged discounted hotel room rates at your choice of THREE locations.
1 Rideau Street
Ottawa ON K1N 8S7
Online Booking Here
Room rates start at $235
*Reserve by Sunday, March 20th, 2022
Book by phone at 1-800-441-1414 (Booking code srpc0422)
Novotel Ottawa City Centre
33 Nicholas Street
Ottawa ON K1N 9M7
Online Booking here
Room rates start at $189
*Reserve by Monday, March 21st, 2022
Book by phone at 1-855-677-3033 (Booking code 1020952)
130 rue Besserer Street,Premiere One Bedroom Suites: $189.00/night (single/double)
Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 9M9
Online Booking here (Booking code 235932)
Premiere Two Bedroom Suites: $299.00/night (1-4 persons)
*Reserve by Friday, March 4th, 2022
Book by phone at 1-800-267-1989 (Booking code 235932)
Book online and use discount code C3UQKUQ1
- Booking is to be made to the following city: YOW – Ottawa, ON.
- The travel period begins Thursday, April 14, 2022, and ends Saturday, April 30, 2022.
- No discount will apply to Standard bookings for travel within Canada or between Canada and the U.S. For International travel (destinations outside North America), discounts apply to all fares, including Standard.
Book online and use discount code D28AF75
- The booking is to be made to the following city: YOW – Ottawa, ON.
- The travel period begins: April 14-30, 2022
- No discount will apply to Basic or Business class bookings.
Offer: 5% off Econo* and 10% off EconoFlex and Premium fares for travel within Canada and 2% off Econo*, 5% off EconoFlex and 10% off Premium base fares for guests travelling Trans-border into and out of Ottawa.
Book online and use VIA convention discount code: 14180
VALID: April 18th, 2022 to April 27th, 2022
From all stations throughout the VIA system to Ottawa, Ontario and return.
- Fare applies to a maximum of two passengers per booking.
- One complimentary stopover is allowed at no additional charge.
- For travel on all fare plans in Business class, the first stopover is allowed at no additional charge, provided that this stopover takes place in Toronto, Montreal or Ottawa only.
DISCOUNT: 10% off the best available fare in Economy, Economy Plus, Business, Business Plus, Sleeper class. "Subject to the conditions and restrictions of the fare plan to which the additional discount is being applied." Discount does not apply in any Escape fares and Prestige Class.
From Ottawa International Airport (YOW), you have a few options to get downtown. Details here
Bus: $3.65 will be a 25-minute ride + 7-10 min walk
Private transportation/Taxi : approx $35.00
OC Transpo’s info (Bus, O-Trian, LTR) - passes and rates: Get around the city with a 1-7 day ride pass. Details here. Let the family explore the city and plan day trips or tour Ottawa pre or post-conference
Are you making R&R a family trip or a couples getaway? Start planning now. Show your conference badge to any participating business and receive VIP offers designed exclusively for attendees and their companions. Discover Ottawa and surrounding areas. Look over the Ottawa Attraction Guide and the Ottawa Restaurant Guide.
Did you know that Ottawa's Shaw Centre was named the world’s best convention centre? This award is in recognition of the highest rating on client surveys received by a convention centre. Consider Shaw Centre for your next event! Read the Press Release.
Follow Ottawa Tourism on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) to see more of Ottawa and plan your next visit!
• Full payment is due 30 days after receipt of your registration form. All payments must be made in full by March 1, 2022
• Bookings will be released for resale if full payment is not received within 30 days of submitting the application.
• We will review your Registration/Invoice, (apply your deposit/discount if applicable) and send you the final invoice.
• Deposits are non refundable.