Join us in person at the Rimrock Hotel in Banff, AB.
- Wednesday January 18 - 17:00 - 21:00
- Thursday January 19 - 07:45 - 21:00
- Friday January 20 - (Optional) - 08:00 - 10:00
Priority registration will be given to last year's registrants for the inconvenience of the course postponement due to the pandemic. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your spot.
This Group Learning program has been certified for up to 21 Mainpro+® credits.
Surgical Skills Workshops
• The Dreaded C Hyst
• Sphincter Injuries (the OASIS program)
• New Approach to Postpartum Hemorrhage
• Tips to “Rescue” the C/S Gone Sideways
• Obstetrical Ultrasound Skills
• Vacuum Mid Pelvis Rotations
• Surgical First Response to Trauma
Bring Your OR Nurse
Rural OR nurses are invited to fully participate in this program.
With the support of our sponsors RhPAP, RCCbc, and Manitoba Health Care Providers Network, the SRPC is able to reduce registration to $50 for all OR nurses and to offer a $500 bursary for a limited number of OR nurses who register.