Reminder. Today is the last day to send us your nominations. (max 250 words)
- Tell us who has done an exceptional job coaching you on your rural path. (Generalists & specialists are eligible.) Rural Mentors are committed to supporting future rural physicians & rural physicians in practice. Rural Mentorship Award
- We are looking for Student & Resident Leaders. Tell us about a student or resident passionate about rural & remote medicine, indigenous health, electives, volunteering, and published work. Student Leadership Award / Resident Leadership Award
- We want to acknowledge the strong partnerships across the broader healthcare & educational system. Nominate an urban physician who has a Rural Heart! Rural Heart Award.
- Nominate a deserving individual or organization that has made an outstanding contribution to rural medicine nationally. Tell us how their achievements and hard work have impacted rural Canada for the Rural Leadership Award.
- Do you know a Rural Specialist who lives & works in rural Canada? Tell us about their commitment to serving their community, how they care for rural patients & support rural generalists. Rural Specialist Merit Award
- Do you know a rural physician who has significantly impacted their community through clinical services, teaching, research, volunteer work, or other community involvement? Nomination them for the Rural Community Impact Award.
- Nominate an allied healthcare professional (non-MD) for the Rural Health Champion Award. Tell us who has significantly impacted rural health care at a community, provincial or national level.
All the details and criteria are online at www.srpc.ca/awards
- Guidelines on how to nominate:
- Nominees must be active members of the SRPC.
- Format: Microsoft Word (max 250 words) A brief description of how the individual meets the criteria outlined on the www.srpc.ca/awards page.
- Send your nomination email to email@example.com
- Your nomination must be received by January 31st.